Summer is not the perfect season for soups; but that doesn’t mean we can’t have any.
- 1 cup cooked or canned chickpeas
- 1 cup cooked wheat berries
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Bunch of dill
- Bunch of fresh mint
- Salt and chilli
- Place yogurt in a bowl and stir, then add the cold water.
- Add the other ingredients and mix them together.
- Serve cold!
To cook chickpeas and wheat berries
If you are using dried chickpeas and wheat berries;
- Soak them overnight first
- Boil in a large saucepan until they get softened.
- Make them chilled before preparing the soup
This cold soup is what chickpeas fit best after hummus.
Great option for lunch times!