Totally experimental, but incredibly delicious.
- 200 gr boiled white beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter
4 Yields / Prep. Time: 10 min / Cook Time: 35 min
- In a pot, boil the water with turmeric and salt.
- On the other side, heat the olive oil in a pan then add beans, garlic, rosemary and salt-pepper to roast together for 10 minutes.
- After the water is boiled, add cornmeal and stir until boil again then lower the heat.
- Turn off the beans and set aside, stir polenta occasionally for 25 minutes on low heat.
- After cooked, add butter to the polenta and stir.
- Put polenta at the bottom of the plate and place the roasted rosemary white beans on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!