You don’t have to be Turkish to make fancy kebabs.
- 300 gr sirloin steak
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Bunch of parsley
2-4 Servings / Prep. Time: 10 min / Cook Time: 30 min
- Cut the steak into slices and heat the oil in a pan.
- Cook the steak slices in the pan adding salt and pepper, meanwhile halve the cherry tomatoes and roast them in a separate pan.
- Mix yogurt with minced garlic and spread it at the bottom of the plate.
- Place the cooked steak pieces onto the yogurt and add roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Lastly, garnish with a bunch of parsley and parmesan cheese.