Watch more sunsets than Netflix, they say. I agree. But in quarantine, I assume Netflix will be on the stage more than ever. If you are watching something good, make it even better and have a snack with it.
Make this healthy tortilla chips at home and eat peacefully.
- Tortilla breads: 4 large or 6-8 regular size
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- Salt, pepper, paprika
- Other spices if you desire
2-4 Servings / Prep. Time: 10 min / Cook Time: 20 min
- Cut tortilla breads into triangle shape.
- In a large bowl, combine tomato paste, oil, water, and spices.
- Add tortilla pieces into the bowl and mix all of them.
- Place them into a baking sheet and make sure they don’t stick together.
- Bake at preheated 150 for 10 minutes, then take them out of oven and rest for 15 minutes and bake again for another 10 minutes. In that way they will be more crisp.
You can pair the chips with a preferred dip sauce.